Monday 17 December 2007

Mexico 1

I am taking some vacation and I'm currently in Mexico. It's interesting how technology reaches a place but that doesn't mean that the place has "advanced." I'm not going to say that Mexico is a backwards country because there's been a lot of great technological advancements that have come from Mexicans.

Anyway, I'm enjoying my time without the "ball and chain" that is my MacBook. I must admit I miss it and I feel that I could better organize my stay here, visit family, etc if I had it and internet access. However, I'm going to avoid that. I'm actually using a VAIO with internet access so I can post this. And since it's using a Mexican keyboard layout, it's harder to type this out quickly.

I will update this as anything interesting happens. Time to go spend time with family.

-P

No comments: