Tuesday 8 January 2008

Back from Mexico

We've been back from Mexico for a while. We had a great trip and I must admit I wish it would have lasted longer. Even without internet access I was able to find things to do. ;)

Now back in the UK, I'm trying to get into a new rhythm for work. I'm starting earlier that before and that means getting up very early to get into the office. At first I thought this was going to be the "worst thing ever" but it's not.

Now it's time to concentrate on getting the MythTV setup working. This should be a couple of weekends of work and hopefully that'll be it!

There's a few things I have to do around the house though... I think I am going to have to run a new antenna cable from the outside, but that's not too bad. Anyway, this is part of the few weekends that I need to get it done.

-P

No comments: