Wednesday 5 March 2008

Do you remember the weather on your birthdays?

Today is my birthday. It happens that today's weather looks to be nice and mildly-warm, even if it started cold. Last year is was also sunny, even though the weatherman has said it would be cloudy and miserable.

As a matter-of-fact, as far back as I can remember (and have taken note of) the weather on my birthday has always been sunny. For some time, I've even told myself that "It's God's birthday gift to me" not that just being alive isn't a gift in and of itself.

Now March isn't particularly a great month for weather as it's almost Spring, but it's still Winter and therefore you're prone to having some wild weather (at least in the Northern Hemisphere.) I know, Australia probably has great weather ALL of March, but that's not the point. I've lived all my life in places where it's usually Winter-ish but have had wonderful weather.

Still, the question is still valid... Do you remember the weather on your birthdays?

-P

1 comment:

bgannon said...

Happy Flipping Birthday