Friday 19 June 2009

IPhone OS 3.5?

The iPhone OS 3.0 came out and I managed to upgrade within 30 minutes of the release. I'm happy with the extra functionality, but there's some stuff I wish would have been included.

So what are the things that should be included in the next release?

How about RSS feed subscription and updates? I don't want to sync with iTunes just to get podcast updates! I want to be able to download them by just clicking on "Refresh" in the podcast window instead of having to go to the "iTunes Store."

How about uploading your pictures to Flickr or Picassa from the photo app?

Anything else you can think of?

Yes, I know you can buy separate apps for these but it would be nice if it were all included.

I guess someone has to make a living by making things people want or need?

-P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better battery performance would've been great.

CalDav (push calendar) probably the best feature (to me) along with push notifications, cut and paste and stereo bluetooth.