Saturday 12 December 2009

X-Factor ...

What happened? I've never been interested in watching these shows. Idol in the US, X Factor and any of those show; I would avoid watching as I always thought they were boring. I never really cared, but tonight I'm actually watching.

The three contestants on tonight's show are actually VERY talented. They have really good voices and I know I've actually made up my mind as to who should win. Some how the personalities don't really lend themselves to stardom since all three singers are very down to earth.

The truth is that all 3 of them have won. The publicity they've gotten so far and their talent will make them famous and they'll have great professional careers.

All I can say is that I think I'll have to buy 3 CDs whenever they come out.

-P

No comments: