Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year!

And 2014 is over, just like that.
What has happened this year? Too much to really. A grandchild, a wife with a Masters, new friends, old friends...
I wish you all a Happy 2015. May all your wishes come true.
Happy New Year!

So as you can probably tell, I've automated my response to when a New Year even happens. I did it with IFTTT (If This Then That) which is great. However... I didn't update the message for this year so I so elegantly posted the same message I posted last year!

This happened on Facebook and here as you can see.

So, Rule #1 when starting a new year. Update the message you're planning on posting! You don't need to have it completed, but at least the gist. So that if you haven't done anything and 20xx comes along, at least you have the right message!

Happy New Year - May 2016 be a great year for you.

-P

No comments: